Monday, July 14, 2008

#7 (WEEK 3) Technology

What a strange coincidence that last Friday I spent over an hour online searching for a new digital camera. I ordered it that night, with no fast shipping, and I received it in 3 days. Beware about paying the extra amount to have it shipped faster. Back to the camera: I purchased an Olympus FE-340 with a 5x optical zoom and a 4x digital zoom. I knew I didn't want to spend over $200 since I will be taking it to school for pictures. My track record of personal items stolen at the school go from a camera to a cell phone to a watch so anything over $200 probably wouldn't be a good idea.
I have only gotten as far as taking a few pictures of my dogs and everything seems fine. Purchasing online was very easy, free shipping and $20.00 cheaper than the sale price at Best Buy or Circuit City. Both stores would have matched the online price of the camera but not the online price of the memory card.

No comments: